Some points to remember when visiting our rooms to ensure your visit is as effortless as possible:
• We reserve the right to confirm benefits before commencing treatment and as such we will require the main members ID/Driver's licence and medical aid card to enable us to complete this.
• We will only treat active members of medical aids who memberships are up to date. Patients must also have some form of ID.
• We do not do cosmetic dentistry (Gold inlays) and bill as other procedures.
• If a new patient attends outside office hours and we are unable to obtain benefit confirmation, the patient will be requested to pay a fully refundable deposit until benefits confirmed and payment has been recieved. Thereafter we will reimburse the member the paid amount.
• We are able to accept Edcon cards to pay for dental treatment or arrange for finance through a registered credit provider.
• If there any other questions you might have, please feel free to email/call us for further clarification.
• We hope to welcome you to our practice and begin a journey together to optimum oral healthcare.